In order to input, edit, and delete data on the DRIVER website, the user must have Analyst privileges. The application for Analyst users are as follows:
- Before registering, assign a road safety data officer/group who will input and update data on DRIVER.
- Create a Gmail account for DRIVER access. Kindly follow this format:
- Submit a letter of intent (See Annex A or http://bit.ly/2u0QDDb) in pdf format at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will prompt DOTr to give Analyst access/privileges to the local government unit’s (LGU) registered road safety Gmail account.
- Wait for DOTr’s email/text notification of analyst account activation.
- Log-in to your road safety Gmail account then access roadsafety.gov.ph. Press “Log-in with google.com”, and use the gmail address you used to register for DRIVER. After this, you will be automatically taken to the DRIVER dashboard.